Monday, November 09, 2009

Win with Your Cheeky Monkey


From now until 5pm on the 11th of December 2009, every purchase from Your Cheeky Monkey of the book "What I Wish I Knew Before I Became A Mother" goes into the draw to win a share of $400 in prizes for Christmas!

What I wish a knew before I became a Mother is that book. Written for new and expectant mothers the book, addresses topics such as pregnancy, preparing for birth, coping with post natal depression, encouraging communication with your partner, breastfeeding, ensuring you have a strong support network and knowing when to ask for help in a positive and uplifting way. This book aims to help new mothers adjust to the demands of life with a newborn and reminds women to value themselves and their own needs too.

This is a fabulous book for anyone who is pregmant of has just become a mother.  It si priced at only $19.95 and you can buy it here.