Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Learning from Hindsight.

“It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.”
Albert Einstein (1879-1955, Physicist)

I found that quote at Under the Loupe and it made me think hard about everything that is happening at the moment. The end of the financial year is a time that always makes me pause and reflect on where I have come from and where I am now.

I really relate to the quote. I am happy with how things have been going this year and I think that I have made some good headway towards where I want to be with business. I don't think that is because of any genius hidden within me. I think it is because I have stuck with it regardless of what has been going on around me.

If I can get this far just by being persistent how much further could I get with some good planning supporting me? Let's try it and see. Let's make a date for December and see what I have managed to do.

In fact, why not set yourself the same challenge? You can learn a lot from hindsight.