Sunday, May 24, 2009

Twitter


Have you tried Twitter yet? Twitter is a form of social media where you can interact with others online. It is unique in that you only have 140 characters to use each time you comment.


Lots of big names like Oprah and Obama have Twitter accounts. The idea is that you can see what they do throughout their day. You can get to know more about them and you also have the opportunity to 'talk' to them through your comments or tweets.


I have a Twitter account, too. I would love it if you follow me. Tweet me to let me know who you are and how you found me. I will follow you back.


If you would like to know more about Twitter and some really great tools that you can use with it then visit Donna-Marie Coggins blog. She has a great post full of links to some Twitter essentials.