Saturday, December 06, 2008

Bargain Business Magazine Subscription

I am always on the lookout for good business sites and magazines. Dynamic Business is one site that I have come across that I find really informative. It covers many different aspects of business including branding, legal, retail, HR and more.

I was very pleased to see that they have a special offer on their magazine at the moment. Yes, it is a real, printed magazine.

Oh, you want to know how much?

Well for $12.10AUD you can grab yourself one years subscription. That is 11 issues at $1 each (plus GST) How far wrong could you go for the price?

I have just received my first copy and it is a beauty. Tech Trends for 2009 as well as a look at Facebook as a business tool.

Why not invest the massive sum of $12.10 and grab a years worth of valuable info.