Thursday, May 29, 2008

Polish Your Chakra


I have to admit that I am not all that familiar with chakras and how they work. I know that they all relate to a different area of the body and each is represented by a different colour and that is about it.

One thing I do know, though, is that if I have a chakra I want to keep it in good working order!

At The Modern Goddess I spied a set of cards called Chakra Oracles You can buy them as individual sets or a a set of three.

"Each set consists of seven cards, one for each chakra and provides you with guidance to help you lift your spirit, rejuvenate your chakras and shine with a goddess glow.

Each card contains goddess wisdom."
Lifting of the spirits in any form sounds good to me. If you would like to know more about this set or to buy it then drop in at The Modern Goddess.

2 comments:

Chakra said...

I've been researching chakra lately and I have to say its most interesting.

Nicole said...

Thanks for profiling the Chakra Oracle Anne. The Chakra's are energy centres within the body and align along the meridian line. They help align the energy within your body... this is a very brief summary.