Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Teddies for Life


After my recent post about my son and his teddy, and reading about warm cuddly teddies on My New Shiny Shoes, I decided that I would like to see the teddies that are special in your lives. It doesn't matter what they look like or how old they are, does it? There is something about a teddy bear that is comforting.

If you would like to post a picture or story about your teddy on you blog I would love to read it. Please leave your details here so that we can follow the links and share some teddy bear love. Just click on the link below and add your details.

Much teddy love to you!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Great idea Anne. I look forward to hearing all the stories.

Elena said...

This sounds like a gorgeous idea Anne. I hope more teddies come along to join up :)

teddy and pencil said...

That's a fantastic idea!
We'd love to hear a lot of stories about well loved teddy bears.
Teddy and Pencil

Anne said...

I hope some stories pop up. Teddy and Pencil, perhaps you have some teddy friend with a tale to tell?