Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Time management for creative people.


This is the title of a free ebook written by Mark McGuiness of Wishful Thinking. " It’s subtitled ‘Manage the Mundane - Create the Extraordinary’ as it’s designed to help you maintain your creative focus while dealing with your other commitments."

Following on from my post about setting and working towards your goals, time management would be your next focus. Finding the time to get it all done can be hard, especially if you are off on a creative run. What will give way? Do you stop and do the mundane, losing that creative urge or do you follow through that creative impulse at the cost of daily life?

Given that many of us hava a creative streak in our natures, this book will be a handy tool for you in managing your lives.

3 comments:

Mark McGuinness said...

Thanks for the write-up, much appreciated. Love the title of your blog.

Anne said...

Thank you for the visit. The title of my blog? Yes, well I would rather know what it is like to be a tall poppy, even if only for a little while, than spend my life with the rest of the grass.

I enjoyed your book and was very pleased to promote it.

PlanningQueen said...

I will send this permalink to loads of my crafty friends who i know will get lots out of it.