Monday, November 05, 2007

I am Fabulous!

I am honoured to have been awarded the Totally Fabulous Award by Mad Cow from Diary of a Mad Cow and Real Mums Real World.

She said "Anne from Tall Poppy - just because she is one of the most fabulous people I know (the most fabulous in a lot of cases)" Isn't that a lovely thing to say? Thank you Amanda!

I would like to share this award too.

To Jacqui of Rainbow Designs : What a fabulous person she is. She runs a brilliant business, blogs like a pro and manages an online forum. While doing all of this she is still able to support everyone else who needs help.

To Sid at Extreme Sid - This is the blog that gives me a laugh in my day. It is fabulous, witty and humourous. Go and read it for yourself. It does take a while to load up but it is worth the wait!

To Kathie at 2 Paupers - what a woman she is! Nothing can keep her down. She is full of ideas and fun, and almost as in love with the 2 Stewarts as I am. (Little green men are my thing!)

Thanks again Mad Cow!

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

:-) I'm blushing, thanks Anne.