Sunday, November 25, 2007

Christmas is coming!


Have you started to write your wishlist yet? You know as well as I do that if you don't have a list for your significant other to work with you will end up with a romantic Dustbuster, or perfume - eau de skunkette.

Michelle from Tonic Gifts has begun hers and reminded me that I should do mine too. The trouble is that I want something really 'nice' for Christmas. ( Note the want, not need.) If I did a list of needs then I would have to say new shoes, summer tops, haircut...... You see? Practical and very necessary, but not things that I would put on my Christmas list. My Christmas list will be full of things like jewellery, perfume, chocolates, massages and so on. Ahhh, the idea is enough to soothe me.

What is on your Christmas list?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I think Christmas is about the wants - that is the fun. The needs can happen anytime. Imagine the children at Christmas if we gave them things they needed. Their presents would be full of practical skivvys and school shoes which fit correctly!