Friday, October 12, 2007


I love jewellery that is interesting and individual. The pieces really reflect the personality of the owner, then, don't they? The quirky, the serence, the bold.......

Annette Piper makes her own range of stunning pieces and they are enough to make any woman covet them.

Have a look at this luscious piece which I found at Annette's blog.

"It is a necklace of Soo-Chow jade (treated) and lovely big fat white freshwater pearls. Its so simple, but the colours of the jade are vibrant and the flattering glow of the pearls onto your face is an added bonus ."

I have a feeling that this discovery may cost me a fortune, but add a really unique element to my jewellery wardrobe.

1 comment:

Monday Morning Power said...

You have been tagged. Follow the link and participate. It's all good! From this you will derive huge benefits.
http://mondaymorningpower.blogspot.com/2007/10/we-must-be-heard-now-spread-word.html