Saturday, September 22, 2007

What colour orange are you?

If there is one colour that I don't lean towards it is orange. I don't know why. In fact, although autumn is probably my favourite season I dislike the autumn colours. Odd.

I saw this quiz at How About Orange, which is a great site and well worth a visit, so I thought I would see what sortof orange colour an orange hater would be. Here are my results:


You Are Cameo

You are understanding and very empathetic.
You don't tend to have acquaintances. Everyone is your friend.
And all of your friends tend to be friends. You have a knack for bringing very different people together.

Hmm. Don't know about the colour but the description sounds like me. What colour orange are you?

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

I just did the Orange test and also came out as Cameo!

Michelle said...

I am an Apricot!! Soft and sweet, over time you let your provocative nature shine through. You are definitely unconventional, but you don't broadcast it. You offer people a fresh perspective on life - so fresh that it can be shocking!