Sunday, September 09, 2007

A Tale of 2 WAHMS


A Tale of 2 WAHMS is a blog written by 2 busy mothers in the US. Busy? VERY busy. They both have families to take care of, an online network and forum as well as about 10 businesses between them. How they find time to work on this blog beats me. In fact, one of the first things I noticed about this blog is that the writers are happy to tell you about themselves. There are so many blogs popping up that have no author details that it is scary. I wonder how they think people will be able to relate to a 'personless' blog?

Tale of 2 WAHMS is a chatty, warm blog that manages to combine business topics with humour. I especially love the parenting humour section because it is so real and is just like my everyday. As I read this blog, though, I pick up lots of information about link building, blogging and particularly about developing your niche sites.

Anita and Kara, the authors, have developed their own specialities which includes "Direct Sales Helpers" and "Mommy's Helper Online" which both assist mums in party plan and direct sales. They know what they are talking about and are keen to share their information with others.

If this is your area of interest I would encourage you to visit the blog and have a read. There is always a little nugget of information to pick up.

1 comment:

Sandy Naidu said...

Thanks for the link Anne...I went in and read a couple of posts and they sure seem to be interesting. I will bookmark this blog now...

Sandy