Monday, August 27, 2007

What do you never leave home without?

This interesting question was the subject of a post at Tonic Gifts and it made me wonder what we consider so essential for the day. Michelle doesn't leave home without her moisturiser. My mother would never leave without her lipstick. I can't go anywhere without my perfume. Shoppers never leave home without their credit cards, and models without their Hollywood tape.

What is it that you will never leave home without? Let's see what we keep with us. Post a comment and let me know.

3 comments:

WalksFarWoman said...

All of the above Anne plus my earrings. I usually wear white pearls and for some reason I feel naked without them. Perhaps it's because I fiddle with them while thinking - which must mean that they connect to my brain!:)

Anne said...

They obviously work for you! Your blog is excellent. Long live the pearls.

Anonymous said...

house keys