Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I have won an award!



I was never a winner at school. I was the person who always came last in a race, or was beaten in the test by just a few points. I have been quite used to being the runner up. Lately, though, this has changed. I have won some awards for my blogging and it has changed everything! I feel like quite a different person now. You may have created a monster! haha.

Ann Clemmons from A Nice Place in the Sun has awarded me the Inspirational Bloggers Award from Writer's Review. The rules of the award are listed here.

I thank Ann for the honour and for letting me know that I have made a difference in some way.

Part of the award honour allows me to pass on a blogger award to other deserving bloggers. I would like to nominate these people for awards.

Pinkapple from Apple Tart deserves many awards. Today I have chosen the Creative blogger award. Here it is Chris, all yours in recognition of the wonderful humourous spin you put on things. I love to read your wicked words!


One of my favourite bloggers is Domestika from Domestik Goddess. Today I have awarded her the Inspirational Blogger award for the wonderful support and encouragement she gives 'behind the scenes' as well as her excellent blog. Have a look at this post and tell me that it doesn't capture you.

My last awards go to Michelle from Tonic Gifts and Jenny from This, That and the Other. Jenny's is a fairly new blog but it has a wonderfully personal tone to it that I love. I feel as though I am sitting down with her for a chat. Michelle is an experienced blogger who manages to inform and entertain at the same time. Both Michelle and Jenny deserve the Thoughtful Blogger award for their support and encouragment of others.


Congratulations to you all, and thank you for your blogging and your support of others.

6 comments:

Sandy said...

Congratulations Anne. I regularly read your blogs (though this is the first time I am writing a comment). I love your blog...Keep us entertained!!!

Sandy

Blog Author Ann Clemmons said...

You did a great job! Congrats! I'm so glad you saw that you won! I think something strange is going on with technorati! Anyway, You are a great blogger, and should look forward to many more awards! You're on your way!

Ann

Jenny said...

Congratulations Anne.

I love reading your blog, so it's no surprise that you won an award!!!

I was however, surprised to see my name and blog listed there!!! WOW! Someone besides myself is reading it! That just makes me giggle!

Thanks again. Now I have to figure out how to put the link to it on my blog! I'm such a newbie at blogging - can you tell?!

Michelle said...

Thanks Anne - I really appreciate that you award me an inspirational blog. You know I am a big fan of yours and look forward to what you come up with week after week.

Jen / domestika said...

You certainly deserve it, Anne. And your kindness in passing along the award with such generous words of encouragement - well, that is just another example of why! Many thanks.

Nicole said...

Anne, congratulations on your award. And to the ladies who have been awarded by Anne - Congratulations to you too.