Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I have been tagged by my new friend Rebekah at her Diary of a Mum Blog. Thanks Rebekah. I will see how I go.

Here are the rules:

A. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

This is a tough one. I don't know that I have 8 things about me that are interesting enough to mention!

1. I can't start my day without my Real Mums Mug full of hot tea. Best size mug ever!

2. I have absolutely no business background whatsoever, so what do I do? Start on online shop or 2.

3. I used to love to cook and try new recipes and then.............the kids came along!

4. I love to read - nothing heavy - just stories that happen for me without me having to ponder them. This is my relaxation.

5. My mother was a singer of light opera, so I was raised on a steady diet of music. Now I love music of almost any sort.

6. My 10 year old daughter has started her own online store. She is the entrepeneur of the family.

7. We have a dog and a cat. Both are spoilt rotten and petted constantly by the kids.

8. If we don't move out of this house very soon I am going to go stir-crazy!


There, 8 facts of dubious interest for you. I tag:

Carolyn from Etched In Memories (this might help you get your blog going)
Danni from She-Essence

I also tag anyone who is interested in sharing some information about themselves with us.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

We've got a few things in common Anne. I have an online store, I'm a lover of books and my 2 cats are spoilt rotten.

Michelle said...

Who would've thought you had no business experience Anne - you seem to have taken to it like a duck to water.

Carolyn said...

Thanks for the tag Anne! BTW, for someone who had no experience, you are certainly an inspiration...just look at your daughter!!