Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I'm a Rockin' Girl Blogger!


Wow! I have been give a Rockin' Girl Blogger award by Ann Clemmons from A Nice Place in the Sun. Ann is the author of several childrens stories so it is an honour to have been nominated by her. Ann has also received this award which is a fantastic achievement for someone who has only been blogging since April.

I am now able to award other women with the Rockin' Girl Blogger award. There are so many wonderful girl bloggers out there that it is really hard to select just one or two.

I would like to award:

Nicole from A Modern Goddess Online - empowering women is the key theme to her blog. It is about finding the power inside ourselves, learning and growing in a joyful way. I love to read her posts.

Michelle - Tonic Gifts. Michelle has a wonderful way of taking a topic and really getting to the heart of it in a clear and direct way. She writes really well.

Jessica from How About Orange. I just love her blog. She is very clever and creative but makes things seem 'do-able' for people who, like me, are not crafty.

Congratulations on your awards Rockin' Girl Bloggers!

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Congrats....blog surfing and found your blog. How do you help women with their images?

Anne said...

Good question Sandy. I should blog more about that too. I am a trained personal style and colour consultant. My website is being built at the moment. I also have a background in supporting change as well as in personal development. I help women get themselves back into the workplace.

Blog Author Ann Clemmons said...

Anne, Thank you so much for your kind comments. I'm so glad I found your blog it's one of my favorites. You've been a big help to me!

You're one Rockin' Girl Blogger!

Ann

A Nice Place In The Sun

Michelle said...

Thanks Anne - I have been absent waiting for my internet connection to be finalised and it was a great surprise to see your post.

Nicole said...

WOW... Thanks Anne. What a nice surprise!!! I'm so chuffed and a little speechless. Thank you!