Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A whole new language!


I think that elsewhere in my blog I have admitted to being born with a severe lack of domestic skills and no interest in acquiring any. Should I blush here? Well today I ventured into a whole new world and added a new language to my vocabulary.

Notions? Fusibles? Fat Quarters?

I visited Quilt Fabric Delights blog and then from there into the online shop. What a treasure trove of stunning fabrics. Have a look at these:






I still have no interest in sewing but after reading Sarah's blog I can see lots of ways to incorporate these lovely fabrics into my home. I don't think that I will ever speak the language but at this store I don't have to. They have shown me the non-sewers path to fabric creativity.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love the sakura prints as well. Anne you are not alone in your severe lack of domestic skills - I also have acquired the very same skill.