Friday, April 27, 2007

Tagged!

I have been tagged by Sarah of Quilt Fabric Delights to nominate my top 5 favourite blogs. I must say that this might take some time to figure out! How hard to have to limit myself to only 5. The other scary part of the challenge is that of all the people listed on Sarah's Top 5 and her tagees I am the only craft-challenged blogger!

Well, here goes. The blogs I love to visit are:

1. Extreme Sid - the adventures of a brain damaged lorikeet (yes, truly!)
2. Ann Wood - her creations are stunning. And before you ask, no, I do not have a 'thing' for birds.

3. Domestik Goddess - there is always something just a little different here.
4. My New Shiny Shoes - Michelle does all the hard work for us and we just get to shop.
5. Today is That Day - for when I want to stretch myself a little (or a lot)

There are so many more that I would love to add, and if I wrote this post in a couple of hours, or moods, time the list would be different. Regardless, these blogs are great to read and each inspires me one way or another.

I would like to tag Michelle and Sid to name their 5 favourite blogs.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks Anne - I will see what I can come up with. I have many favourites so it's a tough choice.

Anne said...

It took me ages to decide and even now I regret not adding some in, but 5 is the cut off....

kellypea said...

Hi,
Saw you stopped by my site, but it's sadly under construction right now. Good luck with the meme you're involved in. They can be a bear! And I enjoy the Domestik Goddess, too!

domestika said...

*blush*
I'm flattered to see Domestik Goddess on your list, Anne -- thanks so much for the compliment!

Michelle said...

Also thanks for adding My New Shiny Shoes to the list - I am glad to hear it is one of your favourites.