Tuesday, February 06, 2007

What can't you live without?

I was asked this question today and I can honestly say that it has taken me quite a while to work it out (apart from the obvious things like my family and health etc) I love my alone time and never get any. I love my champagne but I'd like to have quiet time to enjoy it. I love my books - how could I get to sleep without reading a chapter or two? I love my music and there is a favourite for every mood. Aaagghhh! How do I choose?

When I get right down to it I really love my girl time. I love it alone or with my daughter who is 10 and the best friend I could have.

What do we do? We treat ourselves.

We select a couple of chick flicks, shop for some chocolates or decadent biscuits and then pamper ourselves. We love a scented bath, so that is first on the list - separate baths, of course. We make a nice cup of tea or hot chocolate, grab the DVD's and head to the lounge. It is so nice to sit together and watch a feel-good movie without having to justify it to the men in your life! A chocolate or two makes it perfect!

Between movies we might give ourselves a nail treatment, or a deep conditioning treatment for the hair. Sometimes we might just coat ourselves in scented body lotions.

It doesn't take a lot to make the day perfect.

This is how we came up with the idea of the Diva Packs - the perfect day off in a box.

No comments: