Sunday, January 14, 2007

Say It With Scent


This delightfully scented range is presented beautifully. The packaging is ornate in an olde-worlde style, and has silk flowers or glass pearls decorating the unusually shaped bottles. They are classically elegant and look stunning as a feature in your bathroom.



The perfumes are rich and long lasting. Rose is the pure essence of soft grandmothers while Frangipani is a tropical dream. I admit that Vanilla is my favourite. I love the decoration on the bottle, but most of all I love the soft, warm fragrance that it leaves on my skin.
Treat yourself or someone you love to this beautiful range.

Priced at $14.95 and $19.95 (AUD) and available from www.divadays.com.au


2 comments:

Michelle said...

They look gorgeous Anne and are bottled beautifully.

Anne said...

Thank you Michelle. It was the presentation that first caught my eye because it was lovely and unusual. Then the product hooked me too!