Tuesday, January 30, 2007

It's all Heart.

Valentine's day is not far away now. What are you hoping to get? Some lucky girls are going to be given this lovely piece of jewellery from Beauty Banquet.

This is a pretty, pink mother of pearl pendant. It is designed to resemble a heart or a leaf and is made in sterling silver.

It is a large piece, measuring 5cms in diameter. It has a hidden bail that is wide enough to fit a collar-style neckpiece. It also has a pin at the back so that it can be worn as a brooch if preferred.

"This is lovely. The MOP has a lovely sheen to it and I have had so many people ask me where I bought it. " Carolyn, Victoria

"This is the first time I have wanted a piece of jewellery so much that I have bought it even though you are overseas. I am so glad I did because I love it." Rosie, Liverpool

"I wear this with my silver collar and it suits day and evening wear. I can even wear it to work and still look professional." Clare, NSW

Beauty Banquet is offering this piece at 30% off while stocks last.

No comments: