Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Well I have been tagged.

I was tagged by Justine from Olibdesigns. This means that I have to tell you 5 things you may not know about me so here goes:

1. I am probably the only Image Consultant in the world who doesn't like to wear make up, and prefers comfort to 'style'. (oops! haha)

2. I love aromatherapy and am trying to bring myself to the point where I can commit to study again.

3. I have a rich family heritage, my family having lived in my home area for at least 150 years. We had a hotel back in the early days which used to keep Ned Kelly in drink. He would leave a note and payment in a hollow tree near the hotel and members of the family would leave his order there for pick up. Yes, they all went to school together so they knew each other really well.

4. I love champagne.

5. While I adore my children and I am a proud mother, I have to say that I am not at all maternal or domestic. Hence the happy kids but messy home.

I would like to tag Tea Brennan to share her top 5 things. I would also like to tag Amanda from Real Mums. If these 2 girls don't have some things in common I will be amazed.

No comments: